- Our Services
- Giving Back
- Client Logins
Understanding Social Security Seminar:
To individuals between the ages of 57-67…. Learn Simple Secrets on How to Maximize Your Social Security Benefits
Those approaching retirement today are faced with challenges that their parents may not have had to face. The Traditional pension is becoming less common with each passing day, this puts more emphasis on a retiree’s ability to maximize their Social Security benefits and make their personal savings last. Having a better understanding of the Social Security system and how it works will put retirees in a better long term position. This event will reveal some important items every retiree should know, regardless of whether they have begun drawing on Social Security or not.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits
- How you may be able to avoid paying taxes on Social Security benefits
- Factors to consider when applying for Social Security.
- How benefits are calculated…and simple ways to increase them.
- The current state of the Social Security system…what might happen in the future?
- How to coordinate Social Security benefits with your spouse.
Each topic will be presented in better detail at the presentation. Not all strategies discussed are suitable for all attendees. Please consult a legal or tax advisor for your specific situation.
Not affiliated with or endorsed by any government agency.
Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel, 620 South Hill Park Drive, Puyallup, WA 98373
Click the button to fill out this form to register for our upcoming events: